Kapamilya Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread

Go down 
+7
gutsykg
lacierrus
watevah
reginegrace_0822
gscorp
stelina
Admin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator

Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread Empty
PostSubject: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo fans, this is your official thread!
Back to top Go down
https://kapamilya.forummotion.com
stelina
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:16 pm

Hello! i like watching this soap because of my favorite actor Gabby Concepcion, i love his chemistry with Maricar Reyes Here. steve-celina sebastian forever!

kudos also to the rest of the cast who are very good.
Back to top Go down
gscorp
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:25 pm

Forum looks promising. I follow KTM because of Gabby C. I hope his character Steve continues to love Celina even if Celine resurfaces... I love watching Gabby & Maricar together.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:58 pm

I saw the part where Kris is back in KTM. It was exciting. I wonder if she has amnesia, or if she was just pretending that she has it. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
reginegrace_0822
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:28 am

i think walang amnesia si celine kasi nung tinawag sya ni gwen na mommy parang iba reaction nya...
Back to top Go down
watevah
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:57 am

di ko maintindhan tong KTM. minsan maganda ang episode, minsan hindi. i like it nung mga 1st month. dati umaabot pa sa 35% ratings nito.

kaso ewan ko kung anung nangyare. parang nagulo ung kwento which reflects the incosistent ratings.

compared to tayong dalawa, parang wala pa sa kalingkingan ang KTM.

I♥️KIMERALD, sana sa next show nila, mas maayos at mas maganda.

sorry to KTM fans, i wish this would end soon as a replacement for MAGKARIBAl. para di masyadong late ang lineup ng dos.

Rubi is better than this show.
Back to top Go down
stelina
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptyMon May 31, 2010 12:47 pm

yeah lately ktm's story is dragging, really don't like the nbi rx gang story, hope they can concentrate more on the romance angle with steve - celina, robbie- gwen, and coco should not always be hot headed, kakaumay na makita sya lagi na mainit ulo. w/ cleine's comeback i hope she won't ruin steve and celina's marriage, celine should go back to frank.

i don't like the story of rubi, sorry to fans. not appealing to me, and may be not only to me but to others, that'ts whay it's not winning against diva.

unlike ktm who is standing strrong against the last prince.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptyMon May 31, 2010 1:07 pm

stelina wrote:
yeah lately ktm's story is dragging, really don't like the nbi rx gang story, hope they can concentrate more on the romance angle with steve - celina, robbie- gwen, and coco should not always be hot headed, kakaumay na makita sya lagi na mainit ulo. w/ cleine's comeback i hope she won't ruin steve and celina's marriage, celine should go back to frank.

i don't like the story of rubi, sorry to fans. not appealing to me, and may be not only to me but to others, that'ts whay it's not winning against diva.

unlike ktm who is standing strrong against the last prince.

What is the reason why Rubi is not appealing to you?

I think, Rubi is greater than KTM. The story is awesome compared to KTM. And it seems like many would agree that Rubi's story is nice.
Back to top Go down
lacierrus
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptyMon May 31, 2010 9:11 pm

Admin was right the story of Ruby is awesome and entertaining. but the leading men are second-tier actors compared to the more crowd drawing leading men of KTM. I don't feel a diet or jake could carry their own movies or projects. ktm sometimes sucks but it's still being watched avidly by the fans bec. of the actors presence.
Back to top Go down
gutsykg
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:11 am

Agree with you lacierrus...KTM has its flaws but the pacing is fast and being a Kimerald fan has its virtues...regardless of the convoluted storyline the KG strong screen presence somehow saves the day...love the underacting of Albert Martinez--so consistent and so convincing as a lost soul...Gaby de la Merced is a revelation...Jhong Hilario is very good...senior actors Supremo and Mama Pet are a given...I cannot watch Rubi, somehow...no offense meant to the actors...there is something about an out and out conscienceless creature like the Rubi character that goes against the grain of the Filipino psyche...the male characters too, you're right, are just like papier maches...no life...again, no offense meant as Diether and Jake are good actors per se.
Back to top Go down
gutsykg
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:31 am

Am still not happy with how the NBI is being depicted--inept and shoddy in their ops...KTM production should hire an NBI Consultant for the technicals. Am amazed at how the sindikato just gets away with murder ...Jason CP calls to a fatally poisoned vital witness untraced as of current airtime...Gwen finding her Mom Celine first before the forces of the NBI and sindikato combined and even Robbie doing surveillance work by himself with Jason in and out of the NBI bldg. etc. really bother me as they might impact negatively on the agency. Whew! Anyway, KTM is still engaging and really keeps my hubby and I on our toes for the next episode. Gerald and Jake were commended by the Phil. Military for the sharp increase of PMA recruitment. Hope and Gabby will get the same accolade. Am out of the country so am wondering how NBI really is, in real life. Meanwhile, go KTM...continue to keep us revited! Go Kim, go Gerald and the rest of the KTM cast!
Back to top Go down
mark_012590

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:40 am

Napanood ko ung abangan ng KTM. Napakaexciting nung makita ni Gwen si Kris. Mukhang walang amnesia si Kris. Siguro nagkukunwari lang na mei amnesia. Napanood ko na parang lumayas si Kris. Siguro gusto niya talagang magpakalayo.

At kelangan talaga nyang magpakalayo dahil hinahanap siya ng mga taong gustong pumatay sa kanya. Mahanap pa kaya siya?
Back to top Go down
stelina
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:35 am

@admin

i don't watch rubi. maybe bec. of the lead actors. just being honest.

btw ktm episode last night was awesome. love the sebastians (steve & celina) and castillos (robbie & gwen)
Back to top Go down
pander_32
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 pm

my family watches KTM because of Kimerald. My mom is a lawyer in the Philippines and she has commented on the flaws of the NBI criminal procedure and security. My Uncle is in the NBI and he was just laughing on the way the procedures are tackled by the writers. He said, it is true that it reflects badly on the NBI and the writers assured them that they will rectify things. It is not nice to see a civilian being allowed to sleep in a highly confidential office like the NBI, so far from legal teleseryes done in the States. I hope the writers will do something about this and also improve the roles of the Kimerald please. The duo is the life of the story, no offense meant to senior stars, they are the best but let us accept the fact that sponsors conglomerate on the teleserye because of Kimerald. Please writers and directors, you still have 3 months to prove that KTM is better than TD. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mark_012590

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:45 am

Napanood ko ang episode kagabe. Nagkunwari lang si Kris na mei amnesia sya. Ayaw nyang harapin ang pamilya niya dahil sa takot na baka masaktan na naman sila. At parang nagkaron na naman ng galit si Selina. At mei part dun na nagkita si Steve at si Kris!

Ung abangan, nagkita na sila ni Gwen at ung mom nya. Pati si Baby Michael. Mapapahamak na naman sila, dahil nga, mei nagtatangka sa buhay ni Kris. Pero mukhang nakatakas si Kris. Ang mapapahamak siguro dun, si Robbie.

Siguro maliligtas si Robbie. Pero pag nagkita si Kris at si Selina, magagalit na naman siguro si Selina, dahil napahamak si Robbie dahil sa kanya. Malaman kaya ni Frank na buhay ang asawa nya? Magtagumpay kaya ang sindikato sa binabalak nila sa asawa nya. Abangan!
Back to top Go down
kimlovegerald25
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:18 pm

i watch KTM because of KIMERALD !!!! <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
pander_32
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 9:53 pm

Hay naku! walang katapusang habulan, taguan, barilan. Why not focus on the real story of relationships? This is not an action teleserye for Gerald because the scenes are more on Coco, and the syndicate of his parents. If it is an action, let the lead actor do it, hindi yung puro patikim lang. Gerald has a lot of scenes which was either cut short or the camera will just zoom in for a while then finish. Tiagong Akyat is the action drama, KTM is a family drama. Too much criminality, too much bad people, is not a good influence on the young viewers who are mostly Kimerald fans. Please writers and directors, change your storyline. No more violence.
Back to top Go down
stelina
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 4:54 pm

pwede ba hanggang sa ending si steve (gabby) at celina(maricar) pa rin. ayaw ko kay celine, para siya kay frank.
Back to top Go down
pander_32
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:55 am

stelina wrote:
pwede ba hanggang sa ending si steve (gabby) at celina(maricar) pa rin. ayaw ko kay celine, para siya kay frank.

Neutral I agree! Please don't let Selina die, she is a good wife even if at times she is blinded by jealousy. And what is happening to Gwen? Why is she again blaming Celine? OMG, this I believe will lead to more twists in the story and could be the reason for the separation of Robbie and Gwen because she is so affected by her family problems and forgetting that she is married and her husband is also at risk emotionally and physically. Please writers, bring an end to the syndicate and focus on the family problems. This way, a lot of viewers can relate to true to life situations.
Back to top Go down
mark_012590

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 10:01 am

mamamatay ba si selina? maligtas pa kaya siya? napakaexciting!
Back to top Go down
stelina
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:04 pm

sana makaligtas naman si celina. sila dapat ni steve magkasama hanggang sa ending.
Back to top Go down
pander_32
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:47 pm

I don't understand why the writers love violence, syndicates and killings included in their plot when KTM is not a legal or criminal story. It is a family relationship story and the time slot is when kids could still be around, specially those below 15 yrs. old. Most kimerald fans are 18 yrs and below and they are being fed this kind of plot which is not ideal in moulding the future generation. I watch KTM because of Kimerald and it doesn't mean that to have mature roles, the story line should be of greediness , dishonesty, criminality What is going on in Philippine culture?
Back to top Go down
titaem
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:55 am

The title of this soap should not be KTM. The story is so off from its title. It should be RX gang or UNO DOS TRES or Una Vita. It's so unfair for us viewers because you have promoted this soap as KRIS, KIM & GERALD's but the story is not making any connection. If you have noticed, the AGB rating of KTM is going down, down & down. It only shows that viewers are not interested anymore. If not for KIM & GERALD, this kind of story would not even reach a 2 digit rating. How pathetic...
Back to top Go down
stelina
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 6:33 pm

i love steve and celina sebastian. hope to see gabby and maricar in a future soap opera again, love story i wish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread   Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Kung Tayo'y Magkakalayo Official Thread
Page 1 of 1