HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Petition for RYAN BANG and TRICIA SANTOS as leads of MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIho pinoy version

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
van23
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Petition for RYAN BANG and TRICIA SANTOS as leads of MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIho pinoy version   Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:48 am

hello guys... i had this crazy idea... because i like trish so much and ryan bang... i hope we can have a filipino version of "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho".... tricia as the lead with ryan bang.. and ivan as no min woo - the hot hunter/assassin... sna we could find a way to reach or communicate with abs-cbn.. coz' it would be a sure hit... i hope a lot of guys could support me... i really want to see more of ryan bang in dramaserye scenes and ofcourse with tricia...
Back to top Go down
Asteroiderz
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Petition for RYAN BANG and TRICIA SANTOS as leads of MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIho pinoy version   Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:05 pm

sang ayon ako sa sinabi ,u
Back to top Go down
Asteroiderz
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Petition for RYAN BANG and TRICIA SANTOS as leads of MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIho pinoy version   Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:07 pm

by the way? kelang ba mag sisimula ang the singing bee? at sinu ang host? ng sh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition for RYAN BANG and TRICIA SANTOS as leads of MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIho pinoy version   

Back to top Go down

Petition for RYAN BANG and TRICIA SANTOS as leads of MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIho pinoy version
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1