Kapamilya Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Petition for RYAN BANG and TRICIA SANTOS as leads of MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIho pinoy version

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
van23
Newbie Kapamilya

Petition for RYAN BANG and TRICIA SANTOS as leads of MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIho pinoy version Empty
PostSubject: Petition for RYAN BANG and TRICIA SANTOS as leads of MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIho pinoy version   Petition for RYAN BANG and TRICIA SANTOS as leads of MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIho pinoy version EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:48 am

hello guys... i had this crazy idea... because i like trish so much and ryan bang... i hope we can have a filipino version of "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho".... tricia as the lead with ryan bang.. and ivan as no min woo - the hot hunter/assassin... sna we could find a way to reach or communicate with abs-cbn.. coz' it would be a sure hit... i hope a lot of guys could support me... i really want to see more of ryan bang in dramaserye scenes and ofcourse with tricia...
Back to top Go down
Asteroiderz
Newbie Kapamilya

Petition for RYAN BANG and TRICIA SANTOS as leads of MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIho pinoy version Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition for RYAN BANG and TRICIA SANTOS as leads of MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIho pinoy version   Petition for RYAN BANG and TRICIA SANTOS as leads of MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIho pinoy version EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:05 pm

sang ayon ako sa sinabi ,u
Back to top Go down
Asteroiderz
Newbie Kapamilya

PostSubject: Re: Petition for RYAN BANG and TRICIA SANTOS as leads of MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIho pinoy version   Petition for RYAN BANG and TRICIA SANTOS as leads of MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIho pinoy version EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 9:07 pm

by the way? kelang ba mag sisimula ang the singing bee? at sinu ang host? ng sh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petition for RYAN BANG and TRICIA SANTOS as leads of MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIho pinoy version   Petition for RYAN BANG and TRICIA SANTOS as leads of MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIho pinoy version Empty

Back to top Go down

Petition for RYAN BANG and TRICIA SANTOS as leads of MY GIRLFRIEND IS A GUMIho pinoy version
Page 1 of 1